Develop, improve, repeat. Check out the latest in features, updates, and more.
Want feature-news in your timeline? → follow us on our social media channels
October 11-14, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 6.3 (Because 6.2.2 and 6.2.3 had issues)
As Apple declined our new feature (Google Calendar Connection), we spent 3 days fixing iOS bugs. Use our Gumb-Web-Version even on your smartphone if you have an issue or problem, or email our support team (email@example.com).
October 12, 2022 (5:48 PM) - Android App Version 1.0.84
Added: Google Calendar connectivity is now available on mobile for Android. You can find the instructions here: → Connect Google Calendar
Added: Web Sockets for Android (real-time updates). Previously, you had to reload the page to see member changes. From now on, as soon as you respond to Gumb on an event, it will be shown to other members immediately or within a few seconds.
Added: Documents icon at "My events". Once documents are added at an event, you will see a "folder icon" at the event that you can click to download or view the document.
Added: When users log out of the app and enter their email incorrectly the next time they log in (for example, entering their name with uppercase letters instead of lowercase), Gumb now automatically converts everything to lowercase. Note: It actually happened "often" that users want to log in with an email that is not registered (→ Check whether via social media icon was logged in each time) or just unfortunately type incorrectly (→ Our tip: Always let login data saved, so delete app and install and then just save login data and allow notifications from Gumb!).
Added: Clickable mobile pushes - Clicking on the mobile push now takes you directly to the event (app opens directly and takes you to the answer selection).
Fixed: a few translation errors & minor bugs.
October 11, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: We are now gradually introducing TypeScript. TypeScript is a scripting language developed by Microsoft based on the ECMAScript 6 standard proposals. It allows our software developers to better handle our code (software code). This will also help with future changes and improvements. The first step is to make the Gumb web version usable for smartphones and tablets now. In doing so, numerous pages have to be coded or tackled individually. The main menu and planner views are already working.
Added: Simplified scrolling - The forward or backward scrolling or scrolling buttons have been centered.
Added: Past events can be found on the right with the filter button. This event filter now also opens automatically when scrolling backwards.
Added: When registering (user account) it is now mandatory to enter a first and last name.
Added: The notifications (in-app notifications) displayed at the top of the bell icon (🔔) with a green dot (•) are now clickable. Clicking on the event (on the notification), directly opens the corresponding event, or the corresponding page within the WEB app. Note: Since this is a data migration, all events will only become clickable over time.
October 11, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 6.2.2.
Added: The Google Calendar connectivity is now available! After the desktop-version (Web) now also available for iOS/Apple devices. Never miss an appointment again, now sync your events with your Google Calendar. You can find the instructions here: → Connect to Google Calendar (Note: iCal can also be accessed via Google Calendar).
Added: Clickable mobile pushes - clicking on the mobile push takes you directly to the event (the app opens directly and takes you to selecting your answer)
Added: Tweaks to filter button (For past event, it no longer loads the entire year, only the selected period).
Added: Document upload, table collapse function, spacing, and logic flows (members can no longer set a nomination/call-up for themselves).
Web Sockets for iOS (real-time updates) have been added. Before, you had to reload the page to see changes to members. Gumb will now display your response within a few seconds of responding to an event.
Added: Clickable links can now be added to event descriptions. From now on, you can also copy texts (hold text).
Added: Member profiles open as soon as you click on the profile photo. Furthermore, the event organizer is now clickable (note: if the user has his/her mobile number stored on Gumb, you can click on it and your iOS phone will call him/her directly).
Added: Apple Maps now opens directly when you click on the "location" or address. (Requirement: exact address is added).
Fixed: Bugs, translation errors and UI improvements (interface) reported by you.
August 29, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Sync your Team-Events with your Google Calendar! The Google Calendar connectivity is now available. Find the instructions here: Connect Google Calendar →
June 29, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: "Step Functions" - Step Functions is a cloud service from Amazon Web Services (AWS) that allows our software developers to manage and visualize the components of distributed, more component applications. This feature has been added for event management (change event series). Previously, for event series with more than 50 events, there was sometimes a timeout error message - with Step Functions, the series will be updated in 2.7 seconds, error-free. We will extend this feature to more processes in the app / tool.
Added: Improved interface from own user profile and community home page (editing from your user-profile is now easier, automated line breaks, links are presently clickable and so on).
Added: The web version is not meant for a mobile phone, but on some devices it is partially opened automatically during the registration process. Therefore, the 4 pages "Login", "Log in/Register", "Reset password (initial)" and "Reset password" (after email confirmation) have been optimized for mobile as well.
June 24, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 6.1
Added: An event filter on the new #MyAppointments → Click on your profile picture and go to "My Appointments".
Added: Members can now be clicked anywhere - and, with a further click on the profile picture, you can view their personal information.
Added: Links in the event-description now work. Furthermore, texts can be copied now.
Added: Event participants selection during event creation/edit is now with easier "All, Admins only, All Group Leaders" components.
Added: Documents can now be added directly when changing or creating an event.
Fixed: A few translation errors & minor bugs.
May 27 until June 24, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Prepared the "backend" (software engineering) for the search function for the upcoming "Mobile Bottom Tabbar".
Added: Warnings (in-app notifications) have been added if members try to change the event, or for other members, the answers.
Added: In Profile - My Events - when filtering, the community logo is now displayed in the event type filter.
Added: An in-app notification about the expiration of the registration period is now displayed.
Fixed: A few fixes to the Web Sockets.
Fixed: Group leader functions have been checked and corrected.
Fixed: Member Management - Automatically clear pending "Accept" requests if the user was added via the "Add User" feature (easier with existing account each time).
Fixed: There have been various fixes to the "In-App Notification Overview" (bell icon) - also preparations have been made to make these messages clickable as well as displayable in the upcoming mobile bottom Tabbar.
May 27, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 6.0
Added: My Appointments – Replying to “My Appointments” is now easier with the new overview – Instead of the planner/scheduler-view and search yourself through all members, now just view your appointments: Go to your user profile → click on “My Appointments”. Learn more →
Added: Improved "in-app-notifications".
Fixed: Access to attached documents by clicking on the event.
Fixed: Some devices not received specific mobile-push-notifications
Fixed: General improvements and updated translations.
May 26, 2022 – Android App Version 1.0.81 & 82.
Added: a few improvements around the penalty and allocation of the nomination-button.
Added: it's easier to leave a comment now (box opens when writing larger text).
Fixed: Bugs around the event display and reply display.
Fixed: Fixed certain app crashes, based on user data logs.
Fixed: Problem with the maximum filter date for past events.
May 26, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: When admins divide members into groups in the community settings (⚙), this now works faster and without errors.
Added: Documents/files attached to an event can now be viewed and also saved/downloaded without errors (when clicked, a new tab opens in the browser).
Fixed: Improvements around creating a new group.
Fixed: Corrections when deleting a community. Additionally, a security question has been added to alert the user that the community is really being deleted.
Fixed: When admins click "Add Members" in a group, all members of the community are now fully displayed.
Fixed: Minor fixes to event series.
May 17, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Performance improvements for event management - create event/series, update, modification, etc. have been improved/optimized.
May 15, 2022 – Android App Version 1.0.80
Added: Google Maps automatically opens the location (if Address gets recognized)
Added: We made links clickable and possible to text to copy
Added: Optimized registration process while entering email address
Fixed: Group leader can now manage nomination and penalty on behalf of his group members
Fixed: Opening the app caused sometimes crashes
Fixed: Download or view now documents directly in events
Fixed: After registration, the App language now sync with their IP address
Fixed: Statistic showed only one response option, now it shows all
Fixed: “Remove member” from community button now works again, the trash icon did not work
May 13, 2022 — Web-Version
Fixed: In the member overview, images were partially rotated (In the background, we made image optimizations because some members uploaded large files <10 MB - which slowed down the loading times in each case).
Fixed: Fixed bug with “add members” (invitation mail, with link and password) - reasons for bug: spaces in names / double names and title, e.g., first name = "Laura Sophie" or last name = "Dr. Müller".
Fixed: In the e-mail function, the problem was: “the dots” in the event name. E.g., at an event: "70.birthday Henry" became "70.pdf".
Fixed: in the email function, now deleted members from the community are no longer displayed.
Added: We added some info text like "When people submit requests for your community, they will be shown to you here for review." added to individual pages.
April 17, 2022 – Android App Version 1.0.78 & 79
Added: When creating new appointments / events, you can now select specific groups / members.
Added: Improved navigation: the back button on your Android device can now be used.
Added: Group leaders can now upload documents.
Fixed: The bottom statistic of each appointment is now always shown fully open first until you close it. Your last setting will be saved each time.
Fixed: Some minor bugs and optimizations.
April 2, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 5.9
Added: Admins can now add members by using their email or using the community link.
Fixed: Members have now access to documentation folder & event attachments.
Fixed: App notifications – Are now visible when text-keyboard is open
Fixed: A few bugs if darkmode is used
Fixed: General improvements (Deep links, member Invitation process, …)
March 23, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Export all appointment details to PDF. Just click on the appointment → download participants, availabilities, bid, tasks, etc. directly to PDF.
March 18, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 5.8
Added: Click on the date to see member's responses and availabilities of all teams at a glance.
Fixed: Some minor bugs and optimizations.
March 7, February 15, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: WebSocket – approach to real-time on the web. Technically explained: The WebSocket specification defines an API that establishes “socket” connections between a web browser and a server. Simply explained, when users are online and actively changing something in the tool, it is displayed in real time and there is no need to reload the page. We have connected numerous APIs, and more are coming.
Added: Enhanced statistics with download option (CSV.) — new with choice between appointment type, tasks as well as appointment reply options. (Statistics will be further expanded in the coming time).
Fixed: Fixes and improvements in the calculation in the lower statistics structure in the schedulers.
March 7, 2022 — Android App Version 1.0.77
Added: Now you can save last position of collapse and extend the groups
Fixed: Improved stability during replying of events
Fixed: On statistics bars, the “Awaiting reply” members can be seen now
Fixed: Statistic issue when there is/was no task in schedulers defined
Fixed: User can now select 15' blocks, such as 00:15 to 00:30 time
Fixed: Improvements in filter options
March 1, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 5.7
Added: Entirely new module for member management. From now on, with all function (role change, groups – and user profiles to edit).
February 24, 2022 — Android App Version 1.0.76
Added: “Lazy loading” for “My Appointments” (faster loading)
Added: General improvements around the registration deadlines
Added: General improvements around “My Appointments” in user's profile
Added: 3 new checkbox for faster selection of members during event creation (Select all, all admins, all group leaders)
Added: Improved bottom statistics structure in schedulers
Fixed: Some devices logging out after downloading a new version
Fixed: Task-responses are now updated correctly
Fixed: New member invitation process improvements
Fixed: Event response can't be removed. Now a submit button is available to submit reply deletion
Fixed: User was not re-directed back to schedulers after opening deleted event
Fixed: On some devices: User sees tasks from another community
Fixed: User still sees community in the communities list after leaving it
February 15, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Improved bottom statistics structure in schedulers
February 15, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Member's multi-select component (Select All, All Admins, All Group Leaders) been added when creating a new appointment in the Scheduler as well as Group Schedulers.
Fixed: Mail mode: selected in appointment → email to sender itself is now sent.
Fixed: Mail mode: umlauts (ä, ö, etc.) are now correctly displayed at email provider of the recipient. Multiple languages considered.
Fixed: Leaving a member of a community now no longer causes a crash for other members. In addition, appointments of this community no longer displayed in the profile under “My appointments”.
February 7, 2022 — Web-Version
New function: Mail Mode
The integrated e-mail function simplifies and speeds up team communication. Do I urgently need to send an e-mail to everyone? But only to members who answered, "Yes, I'm in" at the appointment? It's now possible with just a few clicks!
The mail mode is now available in the web app for admins and group leaders. It will be further expanded in the coming months.
Read more: Integrated E-mail mode
February 5, 2022 — iOS App Version Number 5.6
Added: Under profile settings → Notifications, added a new option: → In App (covered functionality with API / localization).
Fixed: Improved email registration process
Fixed: Show popup for recurring events in the case of update and delete events and reply
Fixed: Show popup if we have to send notification to user in case of update, delete, and create event/ Improved UI and localization
Fixed: Managed checks for sending join request buttons (enable/disable and text/color) based on API response
Fixed: Clicking the comment icon was showing all comments in uppercase only.
January 23, 2022 — iOS App Version Number: 5.5
Fixed: Group leaders and admins can reply to both the scheduler and the group-scheduler on behalf of their members.
Fixed: The event reply page works correctly for different permissions for both overall and group events.
Fixed: Response-cells are displayed correctly on a group scheduler.
Fixed: No more comment symbols where there is no comment.
January 18, 2022 — Android App Version 1.0.74
Fixed: Speed – 1st click on my appointments (further speed improvement ongoing)
Fixed: Show awaiting icon and awaiting members (for users where yet not responded)
Fixed: Profile picture – Scrolling is not automatically starting for all events
Fixed: Return button doesn't work smooth, especially when you have long event names
Fixed: User profile photos in “My Appointments”, they were still stretched
Fixed: Event date: Weekday not displayed in Russian language
Fixed: Event types showed Russian language instead of German
Fixed: Crash! If I choose/select 2 tasks of 4, and then deselect them (delete my selection) the App crashed
Fixed: German “ß” letter in the event reply looked broken → now we keep it in lowercase
Fixed: After applying filters, the list must be reloaded, and the user should start scrolling from the first event
Fixed: User not redirected back to schedulers after opening deleted event
Fixed: Create/Update Event – Translations for “registration deadline” were wrong
January 15, 2022 — iOS App Version Number: 5.4
Fixed: Fix all dynamic links
Fixed: Display comment when clicking on it on an event reply box
Fixed: Make it possible to delete already given event reply
Fixed: Improved event creation/updating/deleting for overall and group schedulers
January 7, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: CSV attendance download function (for statistics) – Download the event list respectively statistics of attendance / absence of all members in CVS format.
January 2, 2022 — Web-Version
Added: Customize notifications for your community: How to customize notification settings as admin
January 2, 2022 — Android App Version 1.0.73
Added: Mobile Push Notifications – Never miss an important notification again → Push notifications for iOS from Gumb are here! Now go to user profile – settings – enable mobile push. Learn more: Tutorial for you as a member. Instructions for admins of notification settings (coming soon).
Added: My Appointments – Replying to “My Appointments” is now easier with the new overview – Instead of the planner view, now just view your appointments: Go to your user profile → click on “My Appointments”.
December 30, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 5.3
Added: Mobile Push Notifications – Never miss a significant notification again → Push notifications for iOS from Gumb are here! Now go to user profile – settings – enable mobile push. Learn more: Tutorial for members & Tutorial for admins of notification settings (coming soon).
Fixed: Community – Scheduler—Events – Participants list cannot be updated.
Fixed: Community – Scheduler – Navigation bar – Create/update event – translations are missing
Fixed: Community – Scheduler – Event replies – comment for event reply can't be deleted
Fixed: Scheduler – Event Responses – Comment icons shown also for event responses without comments
November 14, 2021 — Web-Version
Added: “MY APPOINTMENTS” → Members can now see their appointments directly in their profile. The extended view especially for the user himself or for the members offers a more convenient and faster access to the user's appointments. Available on Web and Android for now (iOS coming soon).
November 13, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 5.2
Fixed: Replying issues (bug affected some Android devices for both members & admins).
November 4, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.69
Added: This version has been made fit for Google's latest operating system (Android 12).
Added: Users with the role "group leader:in" (Roles and permissions) can now create appointments in the group and also reply on behalf of their group members for community appointments (created in the scheduler / learn more: Create appointments).
October 25, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 5.2
Added: New logic for displaying event types.
Added: User is now be able to leave comment on event reply even after passed registration deadline
Fixed: Missing statistics now displayed. (detailed responses, such as displayed on Android-devices, are coming soon).
Fixed: “Edit profile” reported bugs
Fixed: Time zone issues final fixes
Fixed: Some missing translations
October 25, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.67/68
Added: "TimeZone DST" used for event and profile
Added: "SaveInstance" of app
Added: New Logic for displaying "eventType"
Added: Profile setting “Deep Link”
Added:- User can leave comment on event reply even after registration deadline
Added: Delete already given reply
Fixed:- Event response ID issue after delete the response ID
Fixed:- Edit profile issue
Fixed: Shared event reply
Fixed: Timezone issue remove "isDst" and "DSTUsed" from profile and "isDst" from create event
October 25, 2021 — Web-Version
Added: New "re-direction" button in event details / user's event response
Fixed: Group leader was unable to manage community- and group events on behalf of his group members.
Fixed: Missing Translations added, particularly on some parts in German
October 20, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Event description now allows up to 1000 characters and allows line breaks. (Valid for the user-profile as well).
- Added: Save now the “call-up” and “penalty” buttons for series (for following / all events)
- Fixed: View statistics even if community has no groups!
- Fixed: Chrome-Browser: comment pop up in schedulers showed frames
- Fixed: Removed meta code while hovering over comment field
- Fixed: No more crashes for "blocked-members"
- Fixed: The time of a series change 1 hour because of the summer/wintertime (for new events fixed, for existing events the fix is coming soon)
October 13, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 5.1
- Fixed: With 5.1 we improved everything concerning the share-event button. Fore example, re-direction and improvements when clicking on a shared-event-link.
October 9, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Member profiles are now clickable on every page – more information about the member (personal details, group membership will also follow).
- Added: New member profiles are now automatically set to "editable for admins". Every user can change this setting in his profile under “Permissions” at any time.
- Added: The already selected answer (e.g., : Yes, I'm coming) can now be undone or removed. Just click on the answer selection again.
- Fixed: several minor improvements to the interface
September 29, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.66
Added: Download and upload options on the page event details
Fixed: Statistic calculation (group responses view in event details)
Fixed: Profile editing issues
Fixed: Member list loading in settings
Fixed: Download documents issue
September 24, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 5.0
- Added: iOS 15 is the 15th version of iOS, Apple's mobile operating system. Xcode is an integrated development environment from Apple for macOS. We have adapted and updated to the new iOS 15 and Xcode 13 with Gumb 5.0.
September 20, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.9
- Added: Edit profile — permissions adjustable in each profile for “Admins of the following community … may edit my profile”.
- Added: Info icon when there is a description in the event
- Added: Display group settings depending on user permissions.
- Added: static event line, changes to event header, 12-hour format for event time, larger header.
- Added: Share function → appointments can now be shared. Click on the share sign at the appointment and copy the appointment link to an email (e.g. Gmail or Outlook). Or click directly on the desired app (e.g., WhatsApp) to share the appointment with your members in a chat. As long as the member self is activated on the appointment, the link will open the GumbApp and take the user directly to their reply page.
- Fixed: general minor bugs.
September 13, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Now see responses at a glance → detailed group statistics are now displayed in the appointment details. Click on the appointment, or click on a number at the bottom of the statistic to see member responses at a glance.
- Added: the max image size for uploading the community image has been increased from 3 MB to a new 20 MB.
- Fixed: The search function in the member management now also directly finds “email addresses”
- Fixed: The start time was automatically created with the current time to the minute — now this does not happen anymore, and the organizer can create the appointment undisturbed.
- Fixed: various minor improvements to the interface (UI)
September 13, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.8
- Added: Schedule Static Header
- Added: Added and updated some translations (in 6 languages)
- Fixed: Sign Up flow improvements.
- Fixed: Send “client” Metadata when confirming user profile.
- Fixed: Make sure creator isn't added to event or group automatically.
September 9, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Edit member profiles directly in group planners (select group > members > member profile > click edit).
- Added: Comments now visible → In the appointment overview, the comment becomes visible when I hover the mouse over the speech bubble sign
- Added: Organizers of the appointments are now displayed
- Fixed: Appointment response is no longer displayed as pre-selected "Yes, I'm coming"
- Fixed: Appointments are now no longer lost when deleting an “event type” as admin
- Fixed: general minor bugs and UI improvements
September 8, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.63
- Added: Share button → Appointments can now be shared. Click on the share icon at the appointment and copy the appointment link into an email (e.g. Gmail or Outlook) or click directly on the desired app (e.g., WhatsApp) to share the appointment in a chat with your members. Provided the member is enabled on the appointment, the link will open the GumbApp and take the user directly to their reply page.
- Fixed: Some minor fixes and performance improvements.
September 7, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.7
- Fixed: Finally it's done, now the last iOS devices are error-free and everyone can log in - no more "server data can't load" messages. If anyone from your team, respectively the iOS-users can't log in, please ensure they have downloaded the latest iOS-version (Gumb in the App Store). We will otherwise be happy to help any user via email at firstname.lastname@example.org until they can log in.
September 6, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.5 & 4.6
- Fixed: Event - Fix for from, to date serialization
- Fixed: Statistics, EventStatistics - date and null guests serialization
- Fixed: Community - Chat, Event date serialization issue
- Fixed: CommunityInvite - Settings serialization issue
- Fixed: Subscription - endDate serialization issue
September 4, 2021 – Web-Version
- Added: Now it's possible to share events with other apps with one click → we added the “share-button”
September 1, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.4
- Fixed: The new version 4.4 is exclusively for troubleshooting the message “Server data can not …” — Unfortunately this still happens on some Apple devices, but with 4.4 it should be fixed. If not →, please contact us by email email@example.com
Aug 23, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.2 & 4.3
- Added: The event timeline is static while scrolling
- Fixed: Some flow issues and queries
- Fixed: Some minor bugs and tweaks
Aug 20, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Reply for the whole series now possible by 1-click → 3 options to answer = answer is valid for this event, for all following ones, for all events. (Update for Android and iOS will follow soon).
- Added: Highlighting of current user's row on schedulers
- Added: Appointment info button (pop-up) — shows event description as soon as your mouse hovering over it.
- Added: Community name (pop-up) on the left sidebar now displays the community name while hovering it.
- Fixed: timeline has been enlarged to better display longer event names and improve the visual experience.
- Fixed: Merged invitation link feature — users will be automatically redirected to community landing page after registration
Aug 16, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.61
- Added: Owners and admins can now edit their member's profile from Android devices as well
- Added: new parameter for subscription endpoint
- Added: New endpoint (API) for overall scheduler (“scheduler” load time improved)
- Fixed: Editing appointment types-, tasks and replies do now synchronize with live data
Aug 13, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: More informational subscription content on the user's profile
- Added: Option to restart subscription after cancel the membership
- Fixed: No more automatic TRIAL starts when a new user registers. There will be a “Free account” created instead. (Update for Android & iOS coming soon)
- Fixed: Option to start an own “Free month trial” for users who are already being a member of a paid community
Aug 8, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.60
- Added: User can now change his email-address
- Added: Community owner has now the permission to edit user's respectively member profiles
- Fixed: Small optimization with subscription popup
- Fixed: Only owner and admin can drop and shift groups
- Fixed: Confirm email deep link
Aug 4, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.1
- Added: Changing email-address with new process flow
- Fixed: Hide blocked members
- Fixed: Disabled community icons for blocked users and implemented popup
Aug 3, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.59
- Added: Group statistics to show replies (click on the event and see all member responses at a glance)
- Added: Email signup verify deep link
- Fixed: Reduce duplicate action of API and make cache data to increase the speed
- Fixed: update popup issue
- Fixed: Return button on show event
July 27, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.58
- Added: New chat SDK (not visible to the user)
- Added: See at a glance the total number of participants or their answers → just click on the appointment self in the “scheduler”. Click on the reply circles to see all members for each reply category. (Available for Android for now, iOS, and web version to follow)
- Fixed: minor bug around creating a new community
- Fixed: minor bug around updating your user profile
July 24, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Admins can from now on edit all member profiles. Read more → Edit member profiles (via the web version at first).
July 23, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 4.0
- Fixed: General bug fixes, and focus on error message “server data cannot be processed”
July 19, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.9
- Added: Language settings, the user can now also change the language in the app (besides the web version)
- Added: Past events (past or deadline is due) is now editable for group leader or admin
- Added: Automatic time zone setting when using the mobile app
- Fixed: Some updates to subscription logic
- Fixed: Only the community owner can now delete (his) community
- Fixed: Events over 2 days, e.g., if I create a night event (23:00 – 01:00), work now without errors
July 8, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.6
- Added: Language settings, user is now also able to change language in app (besides web-version)
- Added: Past events (past or registration deadline is due) is now editable for group leader or admin
- Added: Automatically set timezone when using mobile app
- Fixed: Some subscription logic updates
- Fixed: Only community-owner can now delete community
- Fixed: Events over 2 day, for example if I create night events (23:00 – 01:00) is now working without error
July 16, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.57
- Added: Past events, now owner/admins can modify them
- Added: From now on, only the community-owner can delete the community
- Added: Disable community for blocked user
- Fixed: Specific user logout issue
- Fixed: some App crashes based on Google Play Store report
July 8, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Fixed: Besides some minor bugs and optimizations, the focus of these versions was on the error “server data cannot be processed”, which reappeared on some iOS devices. We were able to fix the cause of the error and with version 3.8 this error should no longer occur. If it does, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form.
June 28, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.56
- Added: Community-owner and their admins can see all documents and all folders in the documentation. Members can see the main folder and their group folder where they are a member of.
- Fixed: User's entering the registration/login in lowercase or uppercase, both works now.
- Fixed:- Problem with the time zone (app use now local instead of UTC time zone).
- Fixed:- Once a community is added or deleted, the app updates now in real time.
June 29, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.5
- Added: Registration expiration popup for members
- Added: User-Image rendering on event details page
- Added: Create and manage tasks [CRUD Event task type]:
- Added: Subscription popup
- Fixed: Signup email lower casing / lowercased before hitting signup
June 28, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.55
- Added: Language settings, user is now also able to change language in app (besides web-version)
- Fixed: Google Login issue (User could not be signed in first time)
- Fixed: Login Email issue while user use Capital letters for login, user were not able to log in
- Fixed: Speed of App (especially “return” function)
- Fixed: Google Console issues (fixed app crashes according to google reports)
June 21, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.4
- Added: Profile Settings: Themes (light/dark mode)
- Fixed: Event types dropdown disabled while creating new events
- Fixed: Showing proper color for scheduled tasks
- Fixed: creating/modifying past events
- Fixed: General bug fixes and performance improvements
June 11, 2021 — Web-Version, Android App Version 1.0.53
- Added: Added the day name in Scheduler timeline (on Android in addition to view event, reply to event)
- Fixed: Increased the speed while user comes back from previous screen and issue (Screens not updated after any action to change back stack).
- Fixed: 404 error while reply to the events
June 9, 2021 — Android App Version 1.0.52
- Added: Appointment reply options
- Fixed: General bug fixes related to crashes
- Fixed: Appointments now visible in communities without groups (only appointment overall usage)
June 7, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.3
- Fixed: Reset Password Deep link
- Fixed: Verify Deep link fixes
- Fixed: Invite People Deep link fixes
- Added: Subscription page
June 1, 2021 — Web-Version, iOS, Android
- Added: Automation of the appointment settings member list. This means, that as soon as a new user is assigned to a group, he sees all appointments and can reply directly. Editing the appointment for individual or new members is no longer necessary.
May 30, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 3.2
- Added reordering groups feature under community
- Added filtering statistics by date & type filter
- Fixed: Some minor bug and tweaks.
May 29, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Community Matrix - shifting members from one to the other community by one click (See My Profile - my Communities - Matrix). Please note, this function is still under development and will be extended by more functions soon.
- Added: Add users to a community now with more options to directly assign groups and roles.
May 17, 2021 — iOS App Version Number: 2.9
- Fixed “Server data can not be processed”, issue was in most cases related to subscription structure
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
May 13, 2021 — Web-Version
- Added: Invite people using their e-mail address → Add users to a community
- Added: Multi-day event (for example 3-day tournament) → on “Repeat an event” select “daily” during event creation and set end date with + 1 extra day
- Added badges for owner, admins, and group leaders
- Fixed some bugs and design updates
- Some user reported bugs about overall performance